This versatile loader loads many 22 caliber magazines using the adapters sold below.
You must have an adapter for your specific gun.
LOADER DOES NOT WORK WITHOUT AN ADAPTER!
NONE ARE INCLUDED WITH YOUR LOADER, YOU MUST SELECT AN ADAPTER!
We currently have 33 adapters available
0) 10-22 Aftermarket Adapters Insert
(1) MP15-22 Pinker Adapter Only
(8) AR15 modified for Colt M4 BerettaARX160.9
(10) CZ-V22 Aftermarket Magazine Adapter
(11) Marlin Rifle Magazine Adapter
(14) Colt1911-22 Pistol made by Walther
(15) Mossberg 702,720,715 Tactical
(18) GSG SigSauer 1911-22 Insert
(20) ISCMK22 Anschutz RX22/GSG-15 Adapter Only
(29) Grand Power K22 – Not working at moment
(30) Glock Advg. Arms Conv. 17, 19, 21, 26, 34
LIGHTNIN’ GRIP LOADER INSTRUCTIONS
|1.) Slide open the Bullet Reservoir Cover and drop in up to (50) 22LR cartridges.
2.) Close cover. Gently shake the Lightnin’ Grip Loader, keeping it level and
3.) Raise the reservoir end to slide the cartridges in to the Loading Channel.
4.) Repeat #2 and #3 until the Loading Channel fills sufficiently.
FILL WITH AMMO
|5.) Raise the reservoir end and smoothly squeeze the trigger to load a round
into the magazine. The trigger needs to return to the nearly out position to
seat the round and stage another bullet for loading. It is usually a good idea
to count the bullets going in to know when to stop. It is possible to force in an
extra round.NOTE: Quickly snapping the trigger in can cause the bullets to bounce in some
magazines and “hook” the rims in the wrong direction making them hard to get out.
Sometimes a hard rap on the bottom of the magazine with your palm or on a book
will bounce the bullets to unhook them.
Some 22LR cartridges are real sticky with wax lube. After filling the reservoir, give
CAUTION: the unit is molded from Lexan, and some lubes will attach it.
Not all magazines fit the same; you may need to apply a little seating pressure
Periodically take a look at our website for updated tips.
HOLD MAG SEATED AND SQUEEZE TRIGGER.